Business Growth, Innovation, Marketing & Sales Presentations with Impact, Interactivity and Idea-Oriented Action Steps to Increase Results!
Ford Saeks has redefined the formula for business success. His efforts have helped companies generate a total of over a billion dollars in sales worldwide. From start-ups to Fortune 500’s, Saeks is widely recognized as a Business Growth Profit Innovator. With over 20 years’ experience (ranging from retail to wholesale), he has founded over ten companies, authored four books, secured three U.S. patents, and received numerous industry awards.
Tenacity and innovation are what fuels this revenue-generating powerhouse. From grassroots to Google, Ford provides his clients with fresh perspectives and doable tactics to resolve marketing, operations, and growth challenges. As President and CEO of Prime Concepts Group, Inc., an integrated marketing services firm, Ford specializes in helping businesses attract loyal and repeat buyers, monetize social media, and ignite creativity.
Over 500,000 CEOs, business owners, executives and staff have benefited from Ford's dynamic and content-rich presentations.
To Meeting Planners
I know how difficult it can be to select the right professional speaker for your convention, association meeting or sales event.
I've been helping organizations increase performance, re-ignite creativity and innovation, gain a competitive edge and improve their results to boost sales and profits in a variety of industries.
When you select me for your general session, breakout program, webinar, or event, I'll create a customized presentation that's targeted to exceed your expectations. Your attendees will receive a program that's fast-paced, fun and packed with usable information on how to improve their results-and you'll look like a superstar for booking me!
Business Growth Innovator
Quick-witted and highly engaging, Ford is a nationally accredited speaker that hits the stage with immediate charisma and insider tools that consistently garner rave reviews. It’s like listening to your best friend that already trained for the race, experienced the mishaps, and is back to show you how to win it. Saeks puts is succinctly “My goals is helping others eliminate the things that are preventing them from getting the results they deserve.” His hybrid presentations are packed with interactive elements, audience engagement, and practical guides to unblocking one’s standard success model.
There is no “one-size fits all” business formula but, you can rest easy knowing that Ford is a sure fit to maximizing your business success.
Top Corporations, Franchises & Associations Rely on Ford to Help Accelerate Their Results!
Partial Client List
- 4Ward Financial Marketing
- AMA - American Management Association
- American Marketing Association
- Bank of America
- BlackFin IRS Solutions
- Channel Three Productions
- Citation Shares Aircraft-Cessna
- Comcast Spectator
- Consulting World Conference
- CBAI - Community Bankers Association of Illinois
- Dynamic Performance Institute
- EO - Entrepreneur’s Organization
- First Union Bank
- Emmerich Financial Group, Inc.
- Friends University
- Gage Research & Development, Inc.
- Global Spectrum
- Great Harvest Bread Franchising Co.
- H & R Block
- HCP - Health Care Providers, Inc.
- High Point University
- Farm Bureau Financial Services
- ICCA - Independent Computer Consultant Assoc.
- Insurance Women of America
- IFA - International Franchise Assoc.
- ISN - International Speakers Network
- Kaiser Permanente
- Liberty Mutual
- LS Radio Network
- Learning Express Toys, Inc.
- Mayer Motivations Inc.
- Mission Valley Bank
- Nationwide Marketing Group
- NFRA - National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Assoc.
- NYSTA - New York State Telecommunications Assoc.
- New York State Assn. of Health Care Providers, Inc.
- Next Financial Services
- Peak Performance Mastery
- PostNet, Inc.
- Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
- Non-Profit Chamber of Services
- BOMA - Building Owners and Managers Association
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Philadelphia Flyers (NHL)
- PSDA - Print Services & Distribution Association
- Proudfoot Consulting, Inc.
- PRSA - Public Relations Society of America
- PMA - Publishers Marketing Association
- Putnam Investments
- Quantum Expositions, Intl.
- Real Estate Mastery Conference
- RIA - Restoration Industry Assoc.
- Richwood Banking Company
- Rockhurst University
- Snap-on Tools
- Total Action Products
- TSTN - The Success Training Network
- United States Postal Council
- Viking Corporation
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Gold’s Gym International